Thursday, May 2, 2013

the start


hey all, my name is kennedy. my sister hunter made me start this blog, and i don't even know what i am going to post about, but i hope that you follow along- this will be fun!

|| a little bit about myself:
i am the second girl in my family- fourth third child down (sorry, it was late and hunter was typing).
i am quiet until you get to know me, then i'm basically the most fun person you've ever met.
i love to ski, swim, hang out with friends, and make peace around my house.
babies are my favorite thing and i can't wait to be a mama one day.
i am going into 8th grade this next year, and although i didn't make student council (sniff), i know i will have so much fun making new friends and memories.
summer is my favorite time of year and i love to live in my swimming pool.
my sister is my best friend and i don't know what i am going to do when she leaves for college in the fall (okay, maybe she added that). 
i am excited to document life through this here blog and i hope you follow along!
kisses to you all.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7368979/?claim=vguvj7end3n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: