Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer Dreamin'

(shirt: F21, pants: honey & lace, sandals: target)

Today in all this rain I am finding myself so ready for summer. It's plain and simple. School just needs to be over. I mean, this has been an awesome year! I loved it actually! Meeting new friends, being able to see old friends, having a set schedule, and having the best 7th grade year! But by this time every school year, I just want summer.
swimming, sunshine, shorts, sandals, popsicles, vacations, sleeping in and time to do whatever I want! Doesn't that just sound magical!
It is going to be so much fun! I just cannot wait.

There is one thing that I'm not looking forward to though. One of my bestest friends ever is going to Europe. Nope, not for just a week or two. The whole summer : (

It is awesome that she gets to go! It really is! But we will miss her here.
Have fun Daphy-Duck! Don't forget about us while you're gone!

So the countdown begins: Ladies and gentlemen, 15 days until summer!

Until next time!
Kisses to you all. 

1 comment:

  1. hellooo summer! i love your outfit- so perfect for the season. you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete