Sunday, May 12, 2013

mother's day


Today is Mother's Day and I am especially grateful for my amazing mom today! She is always there for me when I need somebody to talk to but is also somebody who can make me laugh. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father decided to send me to her because I don't know where I would be without My mom! She has taught me to love everybody and how to build a strong home centered around the gospel and love. She is the greatest example to me and I want to have my own family and children just like her! I hope she knows how much I really appreciate her! Happy Mother's Day mama! I love you.
          Look at my beautiful mom!

We stopped by grandma's to say happy Mother's Day and she had pretty lilacs.

The last stop we made tonight was coopie's cemetery. We watched as the sun went down and it was a beautiful orange sunset. Coop ordered it for us on Mother's Day. It was an amazing end to an amazing day.
                    Until next time.
                   Kisses to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment